Sunday, November 8, 2009

two more weeks......

In just a couple of weeks, we will be having a peaceful Thanksgiving week in this little beauty near Seaside, Florida...

Planning on ordering Thanksgiving dinner in, but what a cute kitchen....I will definitely be baking some Pumpkin bread!

Then, we'll just do some relaxing......


Some reading on the porch.....

Lots of walking on the beach...

and enjoying Seaside in the Fall....

I don't even care if the temperatures get a little chilly....this is just what we need right about now!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Leslie! Thanks for visiting me. You have a lovely blog. I adore the Pinkalicious party and please can I go to Seaside for Thanksgiving too? That sounds ideal. I hope you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make it sound so amazing that I want to come too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie,

    I'm trying to plan our summer vacation and I wanted to know if you could send me any information on this beach rental (unless it's your own home). If it's available for rental, is it large enough for 2 (possibly three families)? It looks like a great place to vacation and from your pics I love the interior.

    Alisa (decats5@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete